1. Bata will input all the voucher amounts along with the customer’s information in Bata’s server.
2. Customers will visit Bata retail stores; select the shoes they like and tell the cash counter people that he has Evaly vouchers which they want to redeem.
3. Cashier/store manager will ask the customer to provide their mobile number and the voucher amount.
4. Cashier will input the voucher amount and the mobile number in Bata software and then immediately an OTP will be sent to the customer's mobile number.
5. Cashier will take the OTP code from the customer and enter into the software.
6. If the product price is more than the voucher value then the customers will pay the extra amount through cash, Bkash or cards.
Terms and Condition:
1. Customers will be allowed to buy only regular price products (Fresh merchandise) that means discounted products (old merchandise) will not be sold through gift vouchers.
2. The vouchers cannot be redeemed in any Bata dealer stores or franchise stores.
3. This card will be activated after 30 days of full payment.
4. The Gift Voucher has to be used fully in a single transaction. One can purchase multiple items using one Gift Voucher. If the total payable value exceeds the Gift Voucher value extra amount can be paid in cash or Bkash. But if there's any remaining that can't be claimed as Cash.
5. The validity of the vouchers will be for 2 months from the card activation date. 6. Bata will take care the customer claims regarding product issue.